88 points out of 100
Loud, fun, a very Jack Herer sweetness in not-overly-dense bud that looks more classic. Diesel Train comes off terpinolene-forward, and more Ghost Train Haze than Diesel. Smokes Jack-y and terpinolene-y and strong. Full-plant dried, three-week cure, and hand-trimmed.
About our ratings
Leafly Weed Spectator 100-Point Scale
- 95-100 Perfect: exemplary cannabis
- 90-94 Outstanding: a cannabis product of superior character and style
- 85-89 Good: a weed that’s worth checking out
- 80-84 OK: solid, well-grown cannabis
- 75-79 Not bad: a smokeable weed with acceptable flaws
- 50-74 Nope: That’s a no from us, dog.
How we rate
Dried, cured, packaged, and sold buds, reviewed from bag in tastings, are given a single score. We focus on aroma, taste, effect, look, pedigree, cultivation method, and more.
Our editors focus on excellent, widely available ganja at a reasonable price. Special qualities include:
Top-shelf: It ain’t cheap, or necessarily plentiful, but it’s really good. Welcome to the top shelf.
Smart Buys: Fine, affordable, broadly available pot.
Leafly News cannabis ratings and ethics
Leafly News aims to retain and expand its expertise, authority, and trust.
Expertise is built through years of reviews, interviews with growers, visits to weed regions, and accumulated knowledge about cannabis horticulture, flavors, history, and culture. Leafly News’ editors and freelancers have a combined 50 years of experience with cannabis.
We aim to be accurate and independent, with policies including:
- Actual tastings—If we didn’t smoke it, we’re not reviewing it. At Leafly Weed Spectator, all ratings come from multiple tastings.
- Independence—Leafly weed spectators are paid by Leafly and are independent. We accept review samples with no promise of coverage. Leafly rating staff cannot accept bribes. We generally pay our own expenses and report on what the readers want to see.
- Ethical behavior—In order to keep readers’ trust, we act ethically. Every Leafly rater must serve the reader, and stay close to the plant. Leafly News has been publishing for more than 12 years. Our readers will judge our expertise and integrity, and we have millions of readers per month.
in a simple business tone to be more informative and engaging