New York, Aug. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in the US and Canada, has covered the following companies:
- Canada Silver Cobalt Work inks option agreement to acquire 610 hectares, known as the Tinney property within the Abitibi Greenstone Belt
- Altaley Mining delivers C$7.6M in income during 2Q thanks to strong output from its Campo Morado mine
- Australis Capital sees 1Q revenue soar on full quarter of ALPS results, Green Therapeutics-related management fee
- Arrow Exploration reports second-quarter financials showing positive cash position of $4.6 million as of June 30, 2021
- C3 Metals says its Bellas Gate project in Jamaica shows strong potential for porphyry and epithermal copper and gold
- First Mining says JV partner completes stage two earn-in for Pickle Crow Gold Project in Ontario, Canada
- Agra Ventures receives test results for four successful cannabis batches from its Delta greenhouse
- BioHarvest Sciences closes first tranche of previously announced non-brokered private placement for gross proceeds of around C$3.080M
- Thesis Gold intersects visible gold and adds a second drill rig at its Ranch project in British Columbia
- Boosh Plant-Based Brands completes studio kitchen; begins filming content
- Fobi AI completes integration of its Fobi Platform with Shopify
- Nova Royalty closes acquisition of Aranzazu mine royalty for US$9M
- Ketamine One says subsidiary expanding with new veteran-focused clinics in Canada
- Predictmedix inks partnership deal to deploy its Safe Entry Stations in India’s public sector
- XPhyto launches first commercial biosensor for oral disease
- Thunderbird Entertainment confirms Bell has renewed Highway Thru Hell, Heavy Rescue: 401 and Mud Mountain Haulers
- PharmaDrug says experienced pharma analyst and executive David Kideckel is joining its board
- Plurilock Security sees revenue skyrocket to C$8.6M in 2Q as Aurora Systems acquisition pays off
- Aequus Pharmaceuticals achieves its second-highest quarterly revenue to date
- Goldseek Resources receives maiden drill results from Bonanza; details follow-up plans
- American Battery Metals announces appointment of its current chief technology officer Ryan Melsert as its new CEO
- The Valens Company expands its manufacturing agreement with a Top 5 Canadian LP
- Empower Clinics sees 2Q revenue skyrocket over 1,000% after its acquisition of Kai Medical powers growth
- i-80 Gold intersects high-grade gold in open pit drilling at Granite Creek Property in Nevada
- PlantX Life sees its 1Q revenue surpass C$4M on rising product demand
- Aurion Resources says drilling has restarted at its Risti and Launi properties in Finland
- First Cobalt ends 2Q with working capital of $14.7M
- Jack Nathan Medical announces acquisition of its second medical clinic in British Columbia, Canada
- Cloud Dx says its chief medical officer Dr Sonny Kohli has joined the IEEE SA Telehealth IC Working Groups; seeks new CFO
- Argentina Lithium & Energy engages Miles Rideout as its new vice president of Exploration
- Else Nutrition receives Good Housekeeping’s Parenting Award for 2021 for its Plant-Based Completed Nutrition for Toddlers product
- Bam Bam Resources arranges non-brokered private placement of up to $1.9 million
- Recruiter.com completes the acquisition of flexible talent provider Novo Group
- Esports Entertainment says VIE.bet esports betting brand becomes official partners of Brazilian professional gaming organization, SG esports
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org