New York , May 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in the US and Canada, has covered the following companies:
- Golden Arrow shifts focus to Chile and Argentina as Tierra Dorada Gold project in Paraguay returns anomalous gold click here
- Pathway Health reports 1Q revenue of C$2.5M despite pandemic restrictions click here
- Braxia Scientific receives Health Canada approval to provide psilocybin-assisted therapy to a patient with major depressive disorder click here
- Blue Sky Uranium applies to TSX Venture Exchange to extend term of outstanding warrants click here
- Irwin Naturals licenses its brand to Colorado manufacturer of cannabis products Larsen Group II click here
- Gratomic commences diamond drilling campaign at flagship Aukam Graphite project click here
- PyroGenesis Canada receives and completes a significant commercial order for titanium powders click here
- Proactive is a unique tech-enabled platform providing companies globally with a comprehensive investor engagement solution across their business lifecycle.
- With six offices on three continents, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives to engage intelligently with investors.
- In 2020, Proactive featured in 809 million search results, our content was viewed over 165 million times and our readers spent over 10 million hours on our websites. Proactive has produced over 300,000 articles and 20,000 executive interviews since it was established in 2006.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org