New York , Aug. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in the US and Canada, has covered the following companies:
- AIM ImmunoTech is well positioned with $57.3M to execute on its corporate strategy and advance clinical trials click here
- Victory Square Technologies provides corporate update showing continued growth click here
- HealthLynked grows patient volume, time of service collections and revenue as it reports 2Q results click here
- KULR Technology Group posts large 2Q revenue increase on the back of new sales contracts for its battery technologies click here
- CleanSpark posts results for three and nine-month periods ended June 30, 2021, showing very strong revenue growth and a big boost to working capital click here
- Versus Systems says “teams have merged well” after “transformative” acquisition of Xcite Interactive click here
- Logiq posts $8.3M in 2Q revenue as it shifts focus to high margin revenue streams click here
- BioLargo sees an 11% year-over-year rise in consolidated revenue click here
- PyroGenesis Canada posts 2Q results showing year-over-year revenue growth of 289%; inks contract for two Air Plasma Torch systems click here
- Phunware collaborates with Cox Communications to bring the company’s Digital Front Door to Cox Business healthcare customers click here
- NexTech AR Solutions announces launch of its next-generation Ad technology click here
- Kintara Therapeutics says VAL-083 treatment arm in the Phase 2/3 clinical trial for glioblastoma multiforme now activated in 26 US sites click here
- Cloud DX says subscription revenue was up 90% for fiscal 2Q 2021 click here
- Delta 9 Cannabis appoints Dr David Kideckel to newly created position as executive vice president, Head of Strategy, Corporate Development & Capital Markets click here
- Alternus Energy grows annual recurring revenues and asset base in second quarter click here
- The Parent Company says Troy Datcher will be appointed its new chief executive officer with effect from September 8, 2021 click here
- Xigem Technologies says its common shares can now be traded on Wealthsimple Trade click here
- Northstar Gold releases high-grade intercepts from ongoing exploration at the Miller Gold project click here
- American Resources expects full year 2021 revenue to be in $35M to $60M range; confident of ramp-up to 2022 click here
- EVmo posts record revenue in second quarter as it continues journey to disrupt rideshare market click here
- Boosh Plant-Based Brands says its entire line of frozen ‘Heat n Eat’ bowls and entrees now available at all Whole Foods Market locations across Canada click here
- Vox Royalty eyeing catalyst-rich second half as it posts record quarter click here
- Elys Game Technology sees triple-digit revenue growth in 2Q, thanks to strong European operations click here
- Aequus Pharmaceuticals and reVision Therapeutics in collaboration to develop therapy for Stargardt disease click here
- Manganese X says graphite-focused spin-out has been conditionally approved to list on TSXV click here
- Empower Clinics’ MediSure gets Health Canada Medical Device Establishment Licence to source medical devices globally click here
- Naturally Splendid signs definitive agreement with Flexitarian Foods to become exclusive Canadian manufacturer and distributor for an extensive line of plant-based, meat-alternative products click here
- Arcadia Biosciences sees five-fold revenue growth in 2Q as it records first consumer brand sales click here
- Bragg Gaming takes ORYX Hub content live with Admiral Bet in Serbia, significantly enhancing the operator’s offering click here
- Mydecine Innovations finishes 2Q with C$7M in cash after busy research period pinpoints four new lead drug candidates click here
- Unigold’s latest drill results demonstrate “high-grade mineralization” at Candelones click here
- Vyant Bio ends 2Q with $26.5M to build a robust pipeline of novel therapeutics targeting neurological disorders and cancers click here
- Psyched Wellness submits applications to US Patent and Trademark office for four further provisional patents surrounding its flagship AME-1 product click here
- Biocept reports profitability for the first half on back of increased COVID-19 testing click here
- The Valens Company boosts testing capabilities as it eyes international industry market expansion click here
- ME2C Environmental poised for more revenue growth in second half as emissions business continues to grow click here
- Binovi Technologies provides first response to unsolicited bid for the company by Captiva Verde Wellness click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org